A north facing pool, in a private secure garden setting makes this an enjoyable holiday that feels like a resort. Featuring a large living area with double French doors leading to a sundeck complete with an outdoor setting for 8, shade umbrella and BBQ.
With 2 large bedrooms in the main house, plus a third separate external bedroom, 2 x bathrooms, separate laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities and separate toilet, this single level house is ideal for a large family or even 2 families sharing.
A spacious kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, rice cooker, slow cooker, food processor and Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary starter pack of pods, casual dining area and sunroom, all overlook the pool area with a northerly aspect.
Other great features include reverse cycle heating/air conditioning and plenty of parking, including undercover carport for boats and jetskis. For your entertainment, there is also a large 55” TV with DVD player, wireless internet, stereo CD/radio, children’s toys, books, DVD’s, games and pool toys.
The property is completely family friendly with pool fencing, porta cot, high chair, baby monitor and baby bath available. Conveniently located on the Rye/Blairgowrie border, between the bay and ocean beaches and close to the Blairgowrie café strip and Rye shops.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION - SLEEPS 11
All bedrooms have built in robes, bedside tables and curtains/blinds to ensure you get a lovely night’s sleep:
Bedroom 1 - Master with ensuite – 1 x Queen, 1 x Single with Trundle sleeps 4
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double with Single over bunk, 1 x Single set bunk sleeps 5
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen sleeps 2
Doonas, pillows, bath mats, hand towels and tea towels are supplied. Bed linen and bath towels are included in the price. Guests need to bring their own towels for the beach and the pool.
Rye is located on the Mornington Peninsula, approx. 1.5 hours from Melbourne’s CBD. Close by are plenty of attractions including wineries, first class golf courses, Peninsula Hot Springs, dolphin swims, art and craft markets, galleries, fine food, horse riding, bush walking, boating and fishing, or simply relax by the pool.
The Mornington Peninsula Shire Code of Conduct states that:
1. All guests must park onsite. Off-street parking is provided for 3 cars in the driveway of this property. Parking of vehicles in the street is not permitted.
2. Additional accommodation is not permitted on site by way of tents, caravans or camper vans.
3. Only guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay overnight. If other guests stay, extra charges will apply and the agreement may be terminated without refund.
3. Outdoor areas including swimming pools, decks and balconies are not to be used between 11pm and 7am.
4. Unacceptable behaviour is not tolerated aggressive behaviour, yelling, screaming, arguing, cheering, clapping, singing.
5. Guests must dispose of waste in the rubbish and recycling bins provided. Excess rubbish left beside the bins will incur additional charges.
6. Schoolies groups, parties and events are not permitted.
7. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
8. Pets are not permitted.