Beautifully Renovated Light Filled 3 Bedroom Home, master with WIR and Ensuite with Double Shower & Travertine Feature Tiling. Main bathroom has a bath & separate shower For the guests who enjoy cooking up a storm the spacious Ceaser Stone Kitchen with Stainless Steel 900mm Oven, large fridge/freezer & Dishwasher will definitely please. This home has two separate living area's both featuring smart TV with complementary Netflix & Wi-Fi. There is a large outdoor entertaining area, featuring Stainless Steel BBQ, outdoor dining & lounge area. Separate Laundry with external access & outdoor clothes line. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Heating. High quality bed linen, bath towels, face cloths & spare blankets provided. The property is fully fenced with remote control gate, so safe outdoor play for children. There is plenty of room for off street secure parking for approx. 4 - 5 cars. Dogs are also welcome.
The property is conveniently located between the calm bay beaches at Rye & the beautiful ocean beaches & National Parks, its a very quiet location where you can relax & unwind whilst also being close enough to the great restaurants, shopping, golf courses, Peninsula Hot Springs and other many wonderful places the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Unfortunately, no schoolies or buck parties.
Available on request - portable cots, highchair, beach towels.
Bedroom Configuration: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed & 3 Single Beds
This has never been an issue with any of our wonderful guests....but prior to booking please be aware of some rules that apply to all short term rental properties within the Mornington Peninsula Shire which must be adhered to, the most important few being
- All outdoor areas must be quiet between 11pm - 7am
- All vehicles must be parked within the fenced property fits approx 5 vehicles
- No parties
- No loud or aggressive behaviour.
- Neighbours have the right to call the property manager if they feel any of the rules are being broken or guests behaviour is impacting them, to which the property manager must respond to the situation immediately.
- Failure to comply with the local shire rules will result in termination of the rental agreement & guests will be required to leave the property immediately