Come and relax in our beach bungalow in Bayside Rye With a quick 3 minute stroll to the beach, a quick drive to Blairgowrie or Rye restaurants and shops - your summer days and winter stays are a treat. Capri Sands is set up for your family to come and enjoy the second you arrive - we have a trampoline, pool table, BBQ, alfresco table seating and sun lounge. We sleep 8 comfortably - King master and Ensuite and 2 Queen rooms, each with a Twin sofa beds. Plush bedding supplied.
If you are after a beach holiday with minimal effort to enjoy the sun, sand and a relaxing siesta - then you are looking at the right place as Capri Sands ticks all the boxes. Arriving at Capri Sands, you'll drive by the bayside beach and bustle at Rye. Capri Sands has been styled with finesse and has a fresh homely appeal, perfect for a family getaway. After you've settled into the rooms you can open the folding french doors to the back patio and let the kids bounce on the trampoline with safety net. We know the beach being so close is a major draw card in summer, but the beach during winter is lovely too and Capri Sands has a fire place for winter holidays.
Capri Sands has a pool table billiards in an undercover shed - the perfect outdoor games room to enjoy whilst cooking up a BBQ on the lawns. The yard is fenced too so it's perfect for families wanting to bring their fur babies on the family getaway.
There are 3 bedrooms at Capri Sands. The Master has it's own walk in robe and ensuite. There are 2 other Queen rooms each with a sofa bed, so perfect for a full house. A family bathroom Bath, Shower and Toilet is also available.
Why not enjoy the wonders of the Peninsula with the many wineries, breweries, the gourmet regions of Red Hill, Main Ridge, Merricks and Flinders and the world class Peninsula Hot Springs in Fingal - all so close to Rye
- To book this property you must be 28 years of age or over and if the majority of your additional guests are under the age of 28, please contact us to confirm suitability of this property.
- Parties are strictly prohibited.
- If you bring pets, please bring bedding.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Agreement Document & Proof of ID - For security reasons, a copy of your current Australian Driver’s License or International Passport is required prior to check-in, along with our Guest Agreement which confirms the names & ages for all guests staying at the property. This will be emailed to you and must be returned to HostAbout ASAP. We will be unable to continue with your booking if you fail to agree to the terms and do not return the Guest Agreement.