The Rye Beach House is situated on a quiet street with the Peninsula Pantry at the end of the street only a short 10 minute walk away.
The property features:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with all crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils, gas stoveoven, microwave, fridgefreezer
- 40" Sony LCD TV, DVD player and new Sony stereo with iPodiPhone dock and CD player
- Large outdoor area with seating for 8 plus new 4 burner BBQ, perfect for entertaining
- Brand new furniture and appliances throughout
- Modern bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet and laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Ducted gas heating
- Portable air conditioner
- 2 Queen beds, 1 double bed, 1 double sofa bed separate from living areas
- Ample off street parking
- Bedding, linen & towels not supplied
- Pets not allowed
- No schoolies
The Rye Beach House is centrally located to both back beach and front beach with shops, supermarkets, restaurants, golf courses, wineries and day spas close by.
The house is perfect for a quiet, relaxing getaway in either winter or summer, suited to a small group of friends or couples.