WINTER WARMER SPECIAL
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays.Only valid until 20/09/18
Cute Cottage on Cain is the apt name for this gorgeous holiday getaway,
Featuring impeccably stylish decor throughout, this home is well appointed and has all that you need for a relaxing holiday with friends and family.
Sit back and relax on the covered back entertaining deck whilst the kids are kept busy with the safe grassy area and the back play bungalow which is especially set up for the little people.
When the sun sets, the entertaining doesn't have to end. Inside, there are 2 living areas, one with a stunning fireplace, designer kitchen, and plenty of room for dining.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,Sleeps 8 +2 Bungalow
BED 1: 1x Queen Bed Main with Ensuite
BED 2: 1x Triple Bunk Bed Set double on bottom and trundle bed
BED 3: 1x Queen Bed
BUNGALOW: Fold out double couch
- Fabulous covered entertaining deck with comfortable seating
- Open fireplace, ducted heating and split system air conditioning/ heating
- Full designer kitchen with coffee machine - Nespresso Pods included and Laundry facilities
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen that opens out onto back deck and yard
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- TV's/ DVD player
- Kids are catered for with safe grassy area and a playroom bungalow
- FIre extinguisher fitted
- Off street parking, 1 undercover space plus room for 2 cars or boat
-Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces