Across the road from the iconic 16th Back beach and the scenic Peninsula rugged coastal walk, Tasman Surf House is set on a large private block and is just the place to recharge the batteries.
Designed for easy holiday living, this modern, updated home boasts a lovely north facing rear deck and an ample grassy back yard. The kids will love a game of backyard cricket or a game of hide and seek amongst the native trees whilst the adults can relax on the sunny deck.
Entertaining inside is also a breeze, with the open plan living area opening through sliding doors to the back deck. 3 large bedrooms are positioned at the front of the house where you can lull yourself to sleep by the sound of the nearby ocean.
Tasman Surf House is also ideally located next to the Number 16 General Store for your morning coffee. This home and location has it all for an ideal family getaway.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,Sleeps 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed double on bottom
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Light, bright and modern
- Indoor / outdoor entertainment areas including BBQ
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- TV and DVD player
- Heating and air conditioning
- Kids are catered for with fenced grassed area
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces