Nestled in a quiet tree lined area, just one street back from the beach, this traditional beach home on the Rye and Blairgowrie border, features 3 bedrooms in the main house and 2 x 1 bedroom bungalows. note bungalows have no ensuite and no heating or air Con- perfect for teenagers
With an easy 150m flat walk to the popular Tyrone Foreshore family bay beach and an ~8 minute walk along the boardwalk to nearby Blairgowrie shops and cafes, this home is perfect for the extended family and friends.
Sunset Getaway is lovely, bright and extremely clean. Beautifully presented with brand new beds, mattresses and furniture, it has all of the touches of home. The open plan living and kitchen / dining areas extends to the north facing entertaining deck, where you can enjoy treetop views whilst relaxing on the swing to the sounds of the bay.
The main house has 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower / bath and toilet. The downstairs zone has a laundry with washing machine, the bonus of a second toilet and shower ideal for when you return from the beach, storage area and ample car or boat parking.
In addition, there are 2 bungalows. Perfect for extra adults, teenagers or guests.
With floor to ceiling windows filling the home with natural light and polished boards you're sure to feel relaxed in this fantastic home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 11
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BUNGALOW 1: 1 x Triple Bunk Bed Set double on base
BUNGALOW 2: 1 x Double Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 main with bath
- Trampoline and deck swing
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV's / DVD player / docking station
- High Chair and Portacot
- Kitchen and Laundry facilities no clothes dryer
- Off street parking for cars and / or boat
- Families are taken care of with kid friendly crockery, portacot, high chair, buckets and spades and toys
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head
- No Schoolies please
2 Car Spaces