Beautifully positioned within a 10 minute walk to the popular family friendly Tyrone Foreshore and a short drive to Blairgowrie Village, Beach Bliss on Tyrone has been transformed to the highest of standards.
Featuring all of the modern touches, this beautifully renovated, sunlit holiday home draws you into the peaceful environment of this double sized block.
Flowing over a single storey are 5 large bedrooms 2 Masters with ensuites and 3 living areas, allowing for up to 3 families to holiday with room to move. The stunning open plan, newly renovated kitchen is large and includes a beautiful lighting centrepiece over the dining area with seating for 10.
Entertaining can also be brought outside into the tranquil, shaded garden BBQ and lounge setting on the entertaining deck. There is a cubby house for the kids and an oversized, fully fenced grass backyard for lots of running around and backyard cricket. Pets are welcome by prior approval only.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 13
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed master with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bedmaster with ensuite
BED 3: 1 x Double Bed and 1 x Single Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds and 2 x Trundle Single Beds
BED 5: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 inc bath
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and lounge
- Open plan Living / Dining
- 2 Master Bedrooms with ensuites
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning in kitchen area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 3 x TV's / DVD player / Stereo
- Billiards table in Bedroom 4
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- Fully enclosed large back garden
- No stairs, ramp access to and from the house
- Off Street parking for 2 cars
- Smoke alarms
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $35per head or you can BYO
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces