Rye Retreat is set in a quiet street scape and within easy access to the heart of Rye in just a few minutes. Recently refreshed, this enchanting split level home allows uncompromised holiday living.
The large lounge, with a vaulted ceiling allows the Summer breeze to flow, whilst in Winter the built in wood fire Coonara generates warmth and there's no better place to keep warm and enjoy a good book or movie.
The undercover wrap around veranda adjacent to the living area provides all year round additional living. There you can enjoy a BBQ and al fresco dining.
The ample back yard is perfect for back yard sports and exploring. Rye Retreat also has 4 clean and light bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath and well equipped kitchen / dining. When not at the beach, kids are taken care of with board games and toys.
Situated on the Rye / Blairgowrie border and in the Tyrone area you can walk to the popular front beach and enjoy all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8 - 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Bunk Bed Set + 1 spare mattress
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds + 1 spare mattress
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 including bath
- Outdoor entertainment area on back veranda with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- TV / stereo
- Ducted heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge area
- Coonara fire place in living area
- Full Kitchen no dishwasher and Laundry facilities
- Large fully fenced back yard
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
- No Pets allowed
- Ample off street parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25’s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces