Rye Retreat is set in a quiet streetscape and within easy access to the heart of Rye in just a few minutes. Recently refreshed, this enchanting split level home allows uncompromised holiday living.
The large lounge, with a vaulted ceiling allows the Summer breeze to flow, whilst in Winter the built in wood fire Coonara generates warmth and there's no better place to keep warm and enjoy a good book or movie.
The undercover wrap around veranda adjacent to the living area provides all year round additional living. There you can enjoy a BBQ and al fresco dining.
The ample back yard is perfect for back yard sports and exploring. Rye Retreat also has 4 clean and light bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath and well equipped kitchen / dining. When not at the beach, kids are taken care of with board games and toys.
Situated on the Rye / Blairgowrie border and in the Tyrone area you can walk to the popular front beach and enjoy all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Bunk Bed Set (+ 1 spare mattress)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds (+ 1 spare mattress)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (including bath)
- Outdoor entertainment area on back veranda with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- TV / stereo
- Ducted heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge area
- Coonara fire place in living area
- Full Kitchen (no dishwasher) and Laundry facilities
- Large fully fenced back yard
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
- No Pets allowed
- Ample off street parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head
- No Schoolies please
2 Car Spaces