Set back from the quiet street and nestled amongst the coastal foliage is a newly renovated home that offers relaxed beach living. Beach Break on Hardy is a bright and clean 4 bedroom home that has been beautifully furnished.
Featuring an open plan living, dining and a compact, but well equipped kitchen, the living areas can be expanded in the warm weather with the inclusion of the private front and back decks that allowsfor casual entertaining and relaxation whilst enjoying the sea breezes and lush garden landscape. The back deck has a BBQ and al fresco dining area and the back yard is fully fenced and is suitable for children and pets by prior arrangement.
All 4 bedrooms have pedestal fans and share a main bathroom. The Master bedroom also has a private deck which is a lovely spot to watch the local birds enjoy the morning sun around the bird bath.
With Tyrone Foreshore a short 600m walk or drive away, the location is a popular choice for families or those that want the conveniences of great cafes, restaurants and a family friendly beach in a central location.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3:1 x Double Bed
BED 4: 3 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 inc bath & outside shower
- Back and front decks, BBQ and al fresco dining
- Newly renovated
- Open plan Living / Dining
- TV / inhouse movies
- Heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge area
- Full Kitchen inc coffee machine and Laundry facilities no tumble dryer
- Large fully fenced back yard
- 4+ cars off street parking
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25's
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
4 Car Spaces