Sandy's @ Rye is beautifully positioned between the popular Tyrone Foreshore and the spectacular Number 16 surf beach and just a few minutes from the hip bars and cafes of Rye and surrounding suburbs.
Freshly renovated with whitewashed beach tones and a new open plan kitchen, complete with a coffee machine, this is the perfect low maintenance holiday destination.
Each of the light fillled 3 bedrooms have full length windows and are also newly refreshed with new beds and bright linens. The master bedroom has a WIR and ensuite.
The 2 living areas can cater for families with children who like space to move. There's cosy couches in the main living area and another couch and TV in the dining / kitchen area with direct access to the deck through glass sliding doors.
Outside, the property is surrounded by an abundance of mature coastal trees creating tranquility and privacy. The lovely large covered deck has a gas BBQ and al fresco dining.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Trio Bunk Bed Set double & single bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 no bath
- Entertainers' deck with BBQ and al fresco dining
- Beautifully renovated
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- TV / docking station / Foxtel
- Ducted Heating throughout and Air conditioning in lounge area
- Full Kitchen with coffee machine and Laundry facilities
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Kids are taken care of with toys and games
- Off street undercover parking
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred. Please note that the yard is not fully fenced
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35per head
- No Schoolies please
- Please note that the open fire is currently out of action
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that the fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces