Set in a tranquil locaton and taking advantage of its' native surrounds, Fairhills has been fully refurbished and offers the coastal feel inside and out.
With the popular family friendly Rye beachside town and foreshore less than 1km away, it won't be hard to relax with your family and friends.
Designed with a floorplan that can accommodate 7 people, this holiday haven offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Upon entering you are greeeted with a stylish lounge and dining area that is bathed in sunshine through the picturesque windows. Adjacent to the living area is the as new galley style kitchen with an island bencheating area for informal meals. With all modern conveniences and stainless steel appliances. Access to the backyard and al fresco dining and BBQ area is through the kitchen large sliding doors.
The master bedroom at the front of the home, includes a light filled ensuite and walk in robes. Equally bathed in light during the day are the 2 remaining bedrooms which share a stunning bathroom with stand alone bath. There is also a separate full laundry no tumble dryer.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set double bed on base
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 includes bath
- Fully fenced entertaining area in backyard with dining and BBQ
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities no tumble dryer
- TV / DVD player
- Wifinote: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Split system air conditioning / heating in lounge, pedastal fans in bedrooms
- No pets allowed
- Off street parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces