Cleverly designed for uninterrupted indoor and outdoor living, Canterbury Beach House boasts 2 al fresco entertaining areas and a cozy living room with a gas log fire for those colder days.
Entering into the open plan living, dining and kitchen zone, the style is beachy and light throughout this single level home. The kitchen island bench and adjacent dining area serves as a natural hub of the home. All of the appliances in the kitchen are new and no detail has been forgotten. There is even a pod coffee machine, 3 dishwasher drawers and double oven.
The wraparound deck outside is accessed via the double french doors in the dining area. For sunny days, the front deck is a perfect spot to sit and relax. Lightly shaded in areas, it is a perfect spot to pull up a sun lounger chair and grab a book. The side deck is undercover and has side cafe style blinds to protect from the elements. The undercover side area is furnished with lounge seating, BBQ and a big screen TV.
Three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms complete this oversized property. There are queen beds in each bedroom, with the master including its' own ensuite. The main bathroom has a bath and a separate toilet.
With a 10 minute walk to the front beach and the Rye and Blairgowrie shops a short drive away, Canterbury Beach House makes for an ideal family holiday spot.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed inc ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc bath in main bathroom
- Two outside entertainment decks with BBQ, TV and al fresco seating / dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Gas fireplace, split system air conditioning and heating in lounge and all bedrooms
- 2 x TV 's / DVD player
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities no tumble dryer
- Off street parking for 2+ cars
- Property is fully fenced however pets are not allowed
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces