Sitting pretty in a whisper quiet street, Shearwater is an easy, level stroll of only 600m to the front beach and just 1km to Rye's shops, cafes and eateries. It's the perfect perch for a weekend getaway or a longer stay where you can use it as a base for exploring everything the peninsula has to offer - from beaches and walks to wineries and hot springs to the local drive-in cinema.
Inside, the open plan living-dining-kitchen is bright and well-appointed in a relaxed Scandinavian style. Stretch out on comfy sofas and make the most of unlimited broadband for internet access and streaming TV and movies. The dining table seats eight so you can spread out all the newspapers or gather the whole family for meals. As a bonus, you'll find the kitchen is stocked with essentials oil, salt, pepper, condiments etc, dishwasher, coffee machine and a selection of Nespresso coffee pods included.
A large undercover deck flows from the living area and is perfect for alfresco lounging and entertaining. Complete with flyscreens and clear blinds, this second indoor-outdoor living space makes Shearwater an all-weather haven. Enjoy the garden and BBQ area too.
Shearwater has a master with ensuite as well as three generous bedrooms that are beautifully furnished. The beds boast top quality mattresses, oversized doonas and covers and electric blankets.
The whole house is centrally heated, with an additional split system unit in the living area that means you also have air-conditioning in hot weather.
Shearwater is also well set up for families, with a port-a-cot, high chair and stroller as well as a selection of toys and games available for your little ones. The garden is also fully fenced all around for safety. Pets are allowed pending prior arrangement. Please ask for further details.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed with WIR,ensuite and electric blanket
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed with BIR, ceilng fans andelectric blanket
BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds and Portacot with BIR, ceilng fans and electric blanket
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed with BIR, ceilng fans and electric blanket
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc bath
- Covered all weather outside entertainment deck and BBQ area
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Full kitchen inc Nespresso Coffee machine and laundry facilities no tumble dryer
- Split system air conditioning in lounge/kitchen/dining, ducted heating throughout
- TV with some streaming services available / Bluetooth speaker
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Portacot, high chair, stroller, change mat, games and toys
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Fire extinguisher, smoke alarms an fire blanket
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No smoking inside or outside
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
4 Car Spaces