Tucked away behind the Coastal sand dunes of the popular 16th Ocean Beach, Ocean Beach Bliss is the ideal location to escape and enjoy a quiet pocket of the Mornington Peninsula.
Located on a quiet street and nestled amongst the mature native trees, this single storey home offers relaxed beach living.
Flooded with natural light throughout, upon entering your holiday destination, you are greeted with a large multi purpose lounge area, complete with built in bar. Leading through to the front of the house there is an open plan living complete with wood open fire place, dining and newly renovated kitchen area.
From here the living area can double in size over summer when retractable doors are open and there is an effortless flow to the show stopper outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and al fresco dining and lounging. An impressive location for casual entertaining and relaxation whilst enjoying the sea breezes and lush garden landscape.
The nearby 3 bedrooms are well proportioned and clean, The master bedroom at the rear of the house includes an ensuite, ceiling fan, TV and built in robe.
Just an easy 5 minute stroll will find you at the roaring ocean beach shoreline or five minutes in the car takes you to the family friendly bay beaches and shopping and café precincts of southern Mornington Peninsula.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHOTOS SHOWN ARE A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF THE HOUSE.
FURNITURE AND FURNISHINGS MAY BE DIFFERENT TO WHAT IS SHOWN
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3 : 1 x Bunk Bed Set
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc bath
- Front deck BBQ and al fresco dining
- Newly renovated kitchen
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Split system air conditioning / heating in lounge area
- Wood fire open fire place
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities no tumble dryer
- 2+ cars off street parking
- Smoke alarms fitted
- No pets please
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head or BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25's
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces