The Potters Garden B&B is situated on 1 acre of rambling gardens. There is a choice of staying in THE POTTERS CABIN and THE GARDEN SUITE.
It is a short stroll to the back beach and local shops.
Mineral Hot Springs, wine tastings and golf courses are just around the corner. A short drive will get you to the front beach and town centre where you can choose from the many cafes and restaurants.
The Potters Garden B&B overlooks 100 acres of undulating farmland with views to Arthur's seat.
Both The Potters Cabin and Garden Suite have their own private deck which helps you to be absorbed into the view with glass of wine in hand! Breakfast hamper included.
Accommodation: 2 types.
The GARDEN SUITE features a separate bedroom for 2 with a queen size bed. Adjoining is the private lounge room where you can enjoy your breakfast hamper. Come and go from your private entrance and deck, which faces views to Arthurs Seat, enjoying the art work along the way. Relax to some music, a good book or a DVD. Air conditioning is also provided in the bedroom. A hamper is provided with provisions to cook own breakfasts.
The POTTERS CABIN is self contained for 2 with a queen size bed directly facing 100 acres of rolling farm land to Arthur's Seat. Enjoy cooking your own meals in the kitchenette or why not use the BBQ on the deck and soak in the intoxicating view? Listen to music, watch DVD's, come and go as you please, relax and have a peaceful time.
A breakfast hamper is provided in the cabin for you to enjoy in the morning : breads, cereals, tea, coffee, milk and juice. Cabin has a Fujitsu inverter split system air con.
* PENINSULA HOT SPRINGS AROUND THE CORNER! 2 mins.
* Moonah Links and The Dunes golf courses just 5 min away.
* Visit galleries from Sorrento to Red Hill.
* Local craft and produce markets on a Sat.
* The back and front beaches say it for themselves.
* Short drive to Cape Schanck Lighthouse.
* Sorrento/Queenscliff ferry service.
* Rye Beach with: specialty shops, restaurants and family
* An escape from the busyness of life. Stop and listen to the distant ocean or simply sit on your deck and enjoy the view.