Don't miss out on this fantastic beachside villa in the perfect location. 5 mins walk to the beach, foreshore and shops and 5 mins drive to the multi-award winning Peninsula Hot Springs.
Stay@Rye is completely self-contained, private and comfortable. The beach at the end of our street offers shallow water close to shore and provides safe swimming for young children. Also within walking distance is the Rye Yacht Club, Rye pier, Rye adventure playground and the Rye shopping strip including supermarket, boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
This beach house is extremely popular with couples wanting a weekend away, small groups of friends visiting the Peninsula to enjoy the beaches, wineries, Peninsula Hot Springs & golf courses and families wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of city living.
If you're looking for a place to stay in Rye, don't miss Stay@Rye. Come and see why Stay@Rye is one of the most popular short-stay holiday houses in Rye and on the Mornington Peninsula. We know you'll love your stay
Stay@Rye is available for holiday rental all year round.
Sorry - no schoolies
Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends
Minimum 4 night stay at Easter and Melb Cup weekend
A refundable bond applies to all bookings. Last minute discounts do not apply during school holidays/long weekends/public hols.
Stay@Rye: Property Features and Why our guests love to stay.
This 2 bedroom beach house is comfortable and well-appointed. Although being one of six villa units, it sits privately at the front of a large block with high fencing and foliage surrounding its two private outdoor spaces. The house can sleep 2 - 6 people. Both bedrooms feature queen size beds with quality pillows, quilts and mattress protectors; the third bed is a fold-out sofa bed in the lounge. Additional blankets and pillows are provided for cold nights and keeping cosy.
Here are 7 reasons why our guests love Stay@Rye.
1. The kitchen is functional and fully equipped with all crockery and cutlery, stove, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. You will be able to prepare your meals in comfort and cook up a storm to impress your family or friends.
2. The living and dining areas are spacious and bathed in natural light. These areas are open plan and include the widescreen LCD TV, digital channels, DVD/CD player, iPod docking station, stereo and a wonderful selection of DVDs, books and board games.
3. The bathroom is great. It features a bathtub with hyrdro-spa jets, ample vanity space, separate toilet and fully fitted European laundry with washer. The spa bath is amazing to soak in. There's nothing better than relaxing your entire body at the end of the day by soaking in a hot spa.
4. We have two private outdoor spaces; a large undercover deck with BBQ, outdoor dining and sunlounges entertainers paradise overlooking an enclosed lawn garden sun-lovers heaven and a paved courtyard with clothes line and more outdoor dining perfect for quiet relaxation or a game of cards with friends. Both outdoor spaces are fully secure and ideal for private entertaining and allowing small children to play outside. They are both bathed in sunshine during the warmer months.
5. The house has an excellent ducted air-conditioning and heating system which means it stays really cool in summer and warm and cosy in winter. There are ducts in both bedrooms and throughout the dining and living spaces.
6. Off-street, secure car parking. Important because you won't need the car. Park it, leave it and simply walk everywhere - 5 minutes to the beach, 5 minutes to the shops, 10 minutes to the pier, 10 minutes to the pub. It's all so close when you stay at this beach house.
7. Stay@Rye is two blocks from the Rye foreshore and front beach. Simply walk to the beach. It's only an hour from the CBD, yet it feels like a true holiday when you stay here. It truly is a haven for rest and relaxation.
Peninsula Hot Springs Partner and Priority Bathing Passes for our guests
Peninsula Hot Springs is Victoria’s international award winning natural thermal mineral springs, and day spa centre. Experience over 20 globally-inspired bathing experiences including a cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath Hamam, underground sauna, cold plunge pools and hilltop pool offering stunning 360 degree views of the region.
Stay & Bathe Special Package: All low season bookings of five nights or more will receive two complimentary priority bathing passes for the Peninsula Hot Springs.
Priority bathing passes can be redeemed for entry into the bath house without the need for a prior booking.