Located in a quiet residential area, this very clean and comfortable 3 bedroom renovated weatherboard holiday house is a short walk to the surf beach and rock pools 16th Beach and only a 5 minute drive to Peninsular Hot Springs.
Ideally suited to a large family or 2 families wanting to share. Handcrafted dining table seats 10.
Sleeps 8 comfortably 2 Queen and 2x2 single bunks.
Pillows and Doonas are supplied but linen is not. Guests are required to provide sheets, doona covers and pillow cases.
Bath towels are provided.
Linen can be provided upon request at a cost of $15 per bed.
MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY ON ALL OTHER LONG WEEKENDS 3 NIGHTS AT EASTER
FREE WIFI NOW AVAILABLE
Now with Telstra NBN Broadband internet.......
42" plasma TV/DVD player and a selection of DVD's
a selection of indoor board games and outdoor sporting equipment.
NEW split system ducted aironditioner and heating to all bedrooms and living area
All kitchen utensils, cutlery and crockery
Caffitaly Coffee Machine accepts Woolworths, Gloria Jeans, Lavazza and MAP pods
1 bathroom shower over bath
with separate toilet
We are pet friendly but please advise owner when booking. The property is not securely fenced.
We do accept Schoolies. Person making the booking must be over 18yo.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO THE BOND AND
Check in time 2pm
Check out time 11am.
$200 refundable bond to cover unexpected damages or excess cleaning requirements refer to Owners Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment of the rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Payment of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
The property and linen will be freshly cleaned prior to each guest arrival.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the guest's personal property.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
1. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
2. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, offensive language/behaviour is prohibited and may result in termination of rental. The house is located in a residential area, therefore loud noise/music is prohibited after 10pm Sunday to Thursday and 11pm Friday and Saturday nights. If the police a called to attend the property, immediate eviction will occur and full loss of bond.
3. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guests responsibility during their stay. Guests must notify the owners of any significant damage within a reasonable timeframe.
4. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Guests are welcome to use the BBQ but must thoroughly clean it after use. This includes scraping any food or oil remnants. Any excess cleaning required on departure as determined by the owner or cleaner will be charged at a rate of $50 per quarter hour charged in quarter hour blocks.
5. Under no circumstances shall the number of guests staying overnight exceed 8 persons.
6. Safety. The house must be secured when vacated. This includes short trips or on departure. Windows can be left slightly open when away from the house for a short period but on departure all doors and windows must be secured. The fire detectors and or extinguishers must not be tampered with. Outdoor fires are forbidden.
7. The recycling bin and general rubbish bin are provided for guest use. Guests are responsible for the removal of any excess rubbish which does not fit within the bins. Any rubbish removal required on departure as determined by the owner or cleaner will be charged at a rate of $50 per quarter hour charged in quarter hour blocks, plus tip fees.
8. Check-out time is 11:00 am. by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. Failure to vacate property by this time will result in a charge of $50 per quarter charged in quarter hour blocks, unless otherwise agreed with the owner.
9. The address of the property cannot be published on any social media web sites.
Breach of any of the above conditions can result in loss of bond.
The bond will be refunded within 7 days subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, lost keys, cleaning of BBQ ..etc.
If the total cost of repair/replacement exceeds the bond, then the difference will be sought from the tenant.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
Rates are per night.