Discover the untamed beauty of the Peninsula's surf beaches at your back door.
Iquique, (i-ki-key) named after the French barque, shipwrecked in 1863 at Rye Ocean Beach, is a special escape for couples.
Nestled amongst native bush, Iquique is a light and airy self-contained studio with a queen size bed, kitchenette, bathroom and alfresco deck .
Iquique Rustic Hideaway harmonizes a unique blend of old and new. The use of recycled timber, beach treasures and driftwood, along with quality linen and towels, create a comfortable and restful retreat.
Enjoy a glass of wine on the deck, watch the sunset from the dunes, cook up a feast on the bbq or discover the local restaurants.The choice is yours to do as much or as little as you please.
A continental breakfast starter basket is included - bread, cereal and muesli, jams & spreads, juice, milk, coffee pods, a variety of teas.
Complete your stay by enjoying a massage in the comfort of your room. Our highly qualified massage therapist will tailor a treatment to your needs.
Onsite massages can be arranged by appointment.
Iquique with its rustic charm, is the perfect place for a romantic weekend and a great base to further explore the Peninsula's attractions.
* Ocean beach/ surfing (4 min walk)
* Peninsula Hot Springs (5 min drive)
* Surf fishing
* Stand up paddle boarding lessons (bookings essential)
* Red Hill Wineries and mazes (15 min drive)
* Moonah Links, The Dunes and St Andrews golf courses (5 min drive)
* Rye and Sorrento Beaches, Cafes, and Restaurants
* Art Galleries and weekend markets
* Gunnamatta Trail Rides (5min drive)
* Cape Schanck Lighthouse/ Bushrangers Bay walking track (10min drive)
* Local shops, milkbar, bottleshop, bakery/café, pizza and fish and chips
(5 min stroll)
Only 5 min drive to Peninsula Hot Springs.