The perfect home for a memorable escape with multiple families or groups of friends, accommodating up to 14 people across 2 living areas, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Architect designed and built only four years ago this modern, generously proportioned, luxuriously appointed home was built with the coastal location at front of mind. Set amongst the ti-trees in a quiet location, only a few minutes walk away to the famous No. 16 Rye ocean beach.
Ti Tree House by Nest Holiday Retreats is fully self contained with all that you'll need for multiple familes or groups of friends.
This beautiful holiday home is now under new ownership, and has just been fully re-furnished and re-styled to ensure it more than adequately meets the needs of up to 14 guests.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living spaces, a large entertainers kitchen and dining area, surrounded by an outdoor wrap around deck accessed by large sliding glass doors.
The bedrooms are configured as follows -
Bedroom 1 - Master
King size bed, incredibly comfortable mattress with pillow top mattress topper. 32" LED wall mounted TV. Also included in this room is a WIR and ensuite. A single roll away bed can be comfortably accommodated in this room. Sleeps up to 3 people total.
Queen size bed, with pillow top mattress topper. A single roll away bed can be comfortably accommodated in this room. Sleeps up to 3 people total.
Queen size bed, with pillow top mattress topper. A single roll away bed can be comfortably accommodated int his room. Sleeps up to 3 people total.
Two sets of bunks. One single over single, one single over double. Sleeps 5 people in total.
There are 3 bathrooms in total, including one which is the ensuite for the master bedroom. All bathrooms have separate showers, toilets and two have twin basins. One bathroom has a luxurious soaker tub.
We supply doonas with covers, pillows with pillow cases, bathmats and tea towels with the base tariff. If you would like us to supply fitted and flat sheets, plus towels, this can be done for an additional charge of $20 per person for single and shared double, queen or king beds, or $25 per person for non-shared double, queen or king beds (ie only one person sleeping in the bed).
The hone is located in a quiet street. Walk only 800 metres and you'll find yourself at No. 16 ocean beach. No. 16 Beach General Store is also only 800 metres away, so you can grab something to eat, a great coffee, bread, milk and other supplies.
Also within walking distance is Peninsula Pantry, a great place for coffee, breakfast, lunch and cakes.
Only 4 or 5km from both Rye front beach shops, as well as Blairgowrie shops, where you can dine, shop and relax.
The Peninsula Hot Springs are less than 6km (6 minute drive) from the house.
For those who enjoy golf, you are surrounded by some of the best courses, with The Dunes, Moonah Links, St Andrews and Eagle Ridge all within 7km of the house.
Or if wine is more your thing, there are multiple wineries within a 10km radius, with The Cups Estate located only 5km away to welcome you at the cellar door or restaurant.
Other Things You Need to Know
There is a two night minimum booking for all weekends, and a three night minimum booking for all long weekends. Single night booking are available mid week on request (excluding 17 December 2015 to 30 January 2016.)
We do not accept bookings for "schoolies" groups.
A bond of $500 will be charged for every booking. Any damages to the property that exceed this amount are to be paid by the guest who made the booking. The bond will be returned when the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition, with no damage.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings -
1) You are required to provide us with the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guest, age range of guests and the nature of your booking. Failure to do so can lead to immediate termination of your booking.
2) The number of guests who are staying at the property must not exceed the number stated when you booked. If you have more guests staying then you advised, we have the right to immediately terminate your booking. No refund will be provided.
3) Nest Holiday Retreats does not accept any responsibility for accidents which may occur to any guest while staying at the property and using the facilities provided.
4) Guests are required to report any losses, damages or breakages that have occured during their stay at the property. These must be replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner.
5) Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house. Smoking can occur outside, but guests are responsibile for ensuring all butts are picked up and disposed of.
6) A quiet period is required between the hours of 10:30pm and 7:30am. Excessive noise after 10:30pm may render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
7) Guests are responsible for leaving the premises in a clean and tidy state on departure. Benches and tables are to be wiped, floors swept, the fridge is to be emptied and all rubbish is to be placed outside in the bins provided.