About this listing
A stunning light filled coastal designed home, only 800m to Rye ocean beach. This home is perfectly set up for a memorable escape with multiple families or groups of friends, accommodating up to 13 people.
PLEASE NOTE THE FURNISHING SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE ONLY, HOWEVER THE HOUSE WILL BE FURNISHED TO THE SAME STANDARD SHOWN.
Lovingly designed and built only 4 years ago, this contemporary, light, well proportioned home was built to enjoy its fantastic coastal location. Set amongst the ti-trees at the back of a gently sloping block in a quiet street, it’s only a few minutes walk away to the famous No. 16 Rye ocean beach.
Coastal Cocoon by Nest Holiday Retreats, is fully self contained with all that you’ll need for multiple families or groups of friends.
There are four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a large open plan area comprising of a living area, large entertainer’s kitchen and dining area. This is adjoined by an enormous outdoor deck accessed by sliding glass doors, making it a great indoor outdoor home.
The bedrooms are configured as follows –
Bedroom 1 – Master
King size bed, incredibly comfortable mattress with pillow top mattress topper. 48” LED wall mounted TV. Also included in this room is a WIR and ensuite. A single roll away bed can be comfortably accommodated in this room. Sleeps up to 3 people total.
Queen size bed, with pillow top mattress topper.
Queen size bed, with pillow top mattress topper.
Two sets of bunks. One single over single, one single over double with single trundle underneath. Sleeps 6 people total.
There are 2 luxuriously appointed bathrooms, including the ensuite for the master bedroom. Each bathroom has a separate shower, and one has a large luxurious soaker tub.
The lounge area is equipped with plenty to keep you entertained. There is a 55” LED TV, DVD Player and a Bluetooth enabled sound bar for you to enjoy your own music. A selection of DVD’s have been provided.
Wi-fi is available throughout the house.
You’ll be comfortable all year round, with ceiling fans throughout the house as well as air conditioning for those balmy summer days, and ducted heating for the cold winter nights.
Outside, the large house width deck enjoys views across the total property, and has space for everyone! There’s room for outdoor eating at the large table, and a 6 burner BBQ at the ready (note a $50 charge will apply if guests do not clean the BBQ after use), plus plenty of other comfortable seating.
From the deck you can watch the kids play in the enormous fully fenced private yard, where they’ll be enjoying the tree house area and sandpit.
While no-one’s idea of a getaway is to do washing, there is a laundry with washing machine and dryer just in case!
There’s parking for up to 4 cars, including 2 in a covered carport.
We supply doonas with covers, pillows with pillow cases, bath mats and tea towels with the base tariff. If you would like us to supply fitted and flat sheets, plus towels, this can be done for an additional charge of $20 per person for single and shared double, queen or king beds, or $25 per person for non-shared double, queen or king beds (ie only one person sleeping in the bed.)
The entire property is yours to enjoy. You’ll be provided with details on how to self access the property the morning of your arrival.
Interaction with Guests
Coastal Cocoon by Nest Holiday Retreats is managed by the owners, so whilst we’ll leave you to enjoy your privacy, we are always available to answer calls, emails or text messages.
The home is located in a quiet street. Walk only 800 metres and you’ll find yourself at No. 16 ocean beach. No. 16 Beach General Stores is also only 800 metres away, so you can grab something to eat, a great coffee, bread, milk and other supplies.
Also within walking distance is Peninsula Pantry, a great place for coffee, breakfast, lunch and cakes.
Only 4 or 5km from both Rye front beach shops, as well as Blairgowrie shops, where you can dine, shop and relax.
The Peninsula Hot Springs are less than 6km (6 minutes drive) from the house.
For those who enjoy golf, you are surrounded by some of the best courses, with The Dunes, Moonah Links, St Andrews and Eagle Ridge all within 7km of the house.
Or if wine is more your thing, there are multiple wineries within a 10km radius, with The Cups Estate located only 5km away to welcome you at the cellar door or restaurant.
Other things to note
There is a two night minimum booking for all weekends, and a three night minimum booking for all long weekends. Single night bookings are allowed mid-week (excluding 16 December 2016 to 30 January 2017).
We do not accept bookings for “schoolies” groups.
A bond of $500 will be charged for every booking. Any damages to the property that exceed this amount are to be paid by the guest who made the booking. The bond will be returned when the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition, with no damage.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings –
1) You are required to provide us with correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests and the nature of your booking. Failure to do so can lead to immediate termination of your booking.
2) The number of guests who are staying at the property must not exceed the number stated when you booked. If you have more guests staying then you advised, we have the right to immediately terminate your booking. No refund will be provided.
3) Nest Holiday Retreats does not accept any responsibility for accidents which may occur to any guest whilst staying at the property and using the facilities provided.
4) Guests are required to report any losses, damages or breakages that have occurred during their stay at the property. These must be replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner.
5) Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house. Smoking can occur outside, but guests are responsible for ensuring all butts are picked up and disposed of.
6) A quiet period is required between the hours of 11pm and 7:30am. Excessive noise after 11pm may render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
7) Guest are responsible for leaving the premises in a clean and tidy condition on departure. Benches and tables are to be wiped, floors swept, the fridge is to be emptied, and all rubbish is to be placed outside in the bins provided.