This is the house that beach holiday memories are made of
Belle on Rye is a stunning brand new 2 storey house where you can relax, switch off and spend quality time with family and friends in a luxurious, tranquil and private oasis.
There are 2 large living/ entertainment areas, the main upstairs which is bathed in natural sunshine and downstairs is another multi media set up and pool table that leads to an outdoor deck.
The huge gourmet kitchen will satisfy any master chief , with everything you will need including double Bosch oven and large double door fridge.
The open plan dining area seats 10 and leads out to the large private back deck with BBQ and grassed yard, where family and friends can chill out all day relaxing basking in the sun and enjoying sensational sunsets while looking out over Rye ocean beach ti-tree tops.
At night sink into the massive outdoor beanbags and gaze at the stars with the sound of crashing waves in the background.
Enjoy the serenity of the master bedroom suite with ensuite and WIR but what makes it so special is the views to the sand dunes of the Mornington Peninsula National Park and at night enjoy the cool ocean breeze and fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the ocean.
The house has air conditioning upstairs, ducted heating throughout , outdoor shower and off street parking for up to 3 cars.
Belle on Rye is situated within walking distance to Rye ocean beach No 16, 16 Beach General store and all the amazing walking tracks for which Rye back beaches are famous for.
It is also within a few minutes drive from several world class golf courses, The Peninsula Hot Springs, wineries, horse riding and the hustle and bustle of upmarket Rye and Blairgowrie foreshore restaurants and shops.
Belle on Rye has it all to make an unforgettable break from city life.
Maximum number of guests - 6 Adults & 4 children
Bedroom Configurations -
Bedroom 1 - queen bed
Bedroom 2 - queen bed
Bedroom 3 - double bed / single bunk above
Bedroom 4 - 2 sets of single bunk bed
Doonas and pillows provided - BYO linen and towels
Full linen sheets/ doona cover / pillow case and towels service can be provided for an additional cost of $30 per person. No beach towels.
At Belle on Rye we want our guests to have fun, enjoy the facilities and relax in the peaceful setting however it is not a party house
- NO SCHOOLIES / EVENTS/ PARTIES -
the booking of this property is not available to anyone under 25 years
- SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
- NO PETS
- no fire pit in back yard
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings:
1. The person making the booking must provide correct details in relation to name, address, number of guests staying and the nature of the booking. Failure to do so can lead to immediate termination of booking.
2. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number stated in the booking. If there are more guests staying than you advised, we have the right to terminate your booking with no refund.
3. Belle on Rye and its owners do not accept any responsibility for accidents or injuries which may occur to any guest while staying at the property and using the facilities.
4. Guests are required to report any damages, breakages or losses that occur during their stay at the property. These must be replaced or paid for to the satisfaction of the owner.
5. Linen is to be supplied by the guests unless otherwise pre ordered - as describe above . If there is evidence of guests not using their own linen such as sleeping on uncovered mattress protectors / doonas without covers - the property linen will be laundered and the cost will be deducted from the bond at a rate of $50/ bed.
6. Smoking is not permitted inside or outside the property.
7. Please be respectful of neighbours and ensure a quiet period between 10.30pm til 8 am.
8. Guests are responsible for leaving the house in a clean and tidy state.
9. No pets