This house is ideal for that summer holiday or quite weekend away. Situated in a fabulous location close to Martha Cove Marina and less than 800 metres to Safety Beach's magnificent foreshore and with beautiful panoramic views of Mt Martha & Arthur's Seat. Take a short stroll to the local Cafe, Deli, Pizza Shop and Chemist Warehouse for those last minute items.
This part of Safety Beach boasts real Beach House living, away from the main strip and traffic makes for a very quite getaway. Here is where you will find this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Queenslander inspired holiday house complete with 2 separate living areas. You can just unwind & enjoy this wonderful property all year round.
A fabulous position, walk to the beach, a short drive to Dromana, Rosebud shopping centre, Arthurs Seat, Mornington Main street, local wineries & luxurious day spas for pure indulgence.
This beach house features a fully equipped kitchen, including fridge & freezer, gas stove and microwave. The upstairs living area has a 46 inch flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo systems with radio, cd player and input for your own portable music device and opens up onto a protected deck overlooking the property and surrounding views of Mount Martha and Arthur's Seat. There is a split system reverse cycle air conditioner and gas heater upstairs.
A carport provides undercover, off street parking for your boat or jet ski with ample space to park up to 6 cars and facilities to wash your vessel on the grass. A gas BBQ is also supplied in the carport got that cooler place to cook on those hot summer months or rainy days or whilst the family and enjoy the luscious grass and garden areas.
Juldre's Place can sleep up to 11 adults. Bedroom 1 has a double size bed, dressing table with 6 draws, bedside tables with lamps, built in robes and a 19" wall mounted LED TV. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds with tall boy for clothes storage and built-in robes. Bedroom 3 has a queen size bed with a single bunk and double bed fold out futon. The downstairs living are also has a futon couch which folds out into a double bed.
There are 2 bathrooms with separate shower and toilets upstairs and downstairs, with the downstairs bathroom also containing a top loader washing machine, iron, ironing board, bar fridge and ample storage.
Pillows, doonas and blankets are provided, and we ask you to please bring your own linen, bath and beach towels.
THIS IS STRICTLY A NON SMOKING PROPERTY we ask that you do not smoke indoors or on the deck area upstairs and definitely NO PETS allowed on the property and NO SCHOOLIES bookings will be taken.
- Living area with TV, doubling as sleeping quarters with a futon double Sofa Bed with sliding door that lead to the rear yard
- Bathroom with Shower & Toilet
- Laundry with Washing Machine
- Clothes line at the side of the house
- Open plan lounge area with 2 x 3 seat leather couches, 46 inch flat screen TV, DVD & entertainment system. Large doors open out to the entertaining deck
- Kitchen with fridge and freezer, microwave, gas stove, cutlery, glasses, cups and plates for 12 people including cooking utensils and tea towels.
- Dining Area with table for 8 people
- Bedroom 1 with double bed
- Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3 with queen size bed & bunk bed single on top and double on the bottom
- Main Bathroom with Bath, Shower & Vanity
- Separate Toilet
Other features include Split System Heating / Cooling, undercover parking for 1 car. The rear and front yard is fully fenced and a great place for the kids to play.