Position, Position and views
Wake up to the stunning beach views, walk across the road for an early morning swim or the shops and cafe are a 5 minute stroll away.
Featuring a clean beach house with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 modern bathrooms, there is plenty of room to move with your extended family and friends. Outside in the large fully fenced back yard you can enjoy a game of cricket, badminton or table tennis. There is a BBQ on the back patio with al fresco dining and an outdoor shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach.
There is enough off street parking for your boat, with the boat ramp conveniently located 100m away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 11
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set Double bed on base and 1 x Bunk Bed Set
BED 3: 1 x Bunk Bed Set - accessed through bedroom 2
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed with own toilet and WIR - accessed through bedrooms 2 & 3
COMMON SPACE: 1 x Sofa Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5 inc 1/2 bath in laundry
- Outdoor entertainment area on back veranda with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- TV / Foxtel
- Ducted heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge room and back bedroom
- Modern bathrooms - heated towel rack in main bathroom
- Kitchen no dishwasher and Laundry facilities no clothes dryer
- Large fully fenced back yard
- Ample off street parking
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarms fitted
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
3 Car Spaces