Taking in the stunning unobstructed water views, this prominent Martha Cove home will impress the keenest of boat enthusisatsts. With direct water access to Port Phillip Bay the choice is yours as to how you want to explore all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
The as new home has been built to the highest of standards. With full floor to ceiling windows, there is plenty of space for 2 families to lounge and dine whilst enjoying the beautiful views of the marina and the nearby yachts. Downstairs is the large entertaining space which spills out to the back deck, with BBQ, and waterfront area. The beautifully designed kitchen has everything that a discerning holiday maker could need and comes complete with a double oven and butlers pantry. Overlooking the kitchen is the open plan living area with gas fire place. The adjacent dining area seats 8.
Accommodating up to 8 guests, there are 4 bedrooms on the upper level and a separate lounge area overlooking the marina. The generous sized master bedroom has an ensuite and both the ensuite and master bathroom have heated floor tiles and towel racks when needed.
Moor your boat on the 18m private pontoon dock and enjoy this ideallic location. With Safety Beach just a short walk away and a short drive from Melbourne this home on the marina has it all.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE PROPERTY BACKING ONTO THE CANAL AND NOT BEING FULLY FENCED, THIS HOME IS NOT SAFE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed Main with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5 inc Bath
- Direct waterfront home with 18m private pontoon
- Balcony upstairs and undercover deck with BBQ and grassed area downstairs
- Open plan Living / Dining and Kitchen on lower level
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 3 x TV's and Netfilx
- Air Conditioning and Heating throughout
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No pets please
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25’s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces