Amazing location and a step-back-in-time retro offering, this original holiday home at Safety Beach is ideal for the largest of families who are seeking a quiet, yet convenient holiday spot.
A very short walk from the house has you on the Martha Cove board walk heading towards the cafe, or alternatively Pebble beach is closeby. A perfect beach where your dog can run free and from where you can stroll to the Safety Beach Sailing Club and the fabulous new Provincia Food Store.
To complete this lifestyle property,there are 3 bedrooms upstairs and a huge self contained 'kids retreat' downstairs with double bunk beds, pool table, lounge area, bathroom and 2nd kitchen.
Upstairs the main kitchen, dining and lounge area is bright and sunny. Surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and high cathedral ceilings, the wraparound deck can be accessed via the sliding doors bringing the flowing sea breezes in. There is also the option to dine outside on the deck and enjoy a sundowner.
Leading from the kitchen area is a short hallway with the 3 remaining bedrooms and bathroom.
There is enough room for up to 8 cars, including boat and jet ski parking. The back yard is also fully fenced and is pet friendly via prior arrangement.
As well as the amazing beach, marina and cafes nearby you can also walk to parks. The beautiful Mornington Peninsula attractions are also a short drive away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3-4, SLEEPS 12
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4/ Rumpus Room downstairs: 2 x Tri BunkBeds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 small bath/shower in second bathroom
- Traditional beach holiday home with upstairs living, dining and kitchen
- Split system air conditioning and heating in the lounge area, portable fans and heaters also available
- 3 TV's
- Kitchen no dishwasher and laundry facilities no tumble dryer
- Wraparound deck, al fresco eating area and BBQ
- Off street parking for up to 8 cars
- Fully fenced, Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
8 Car Spaces