• Available all year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping up to 5 guests
• All linen plus towels provided, BYO beach towels
• Sorry No Pets
Just over an hour out of Melbourne to this enviable leg of the Mornington Peninsula surrounded by endless beaches and gourmet wineries, the property is just a stone’s throw to the Safety Beach Country Club, Martha Cove marina, Safety Beach Sailing Club, dog-friendly Tassells Beach and a cornucopia of cafes, restaurants and takeaways.
Effortlessly capturing the essence of relaxed beachy chic with earthy Australiana undertones, the sundrenched single-level cottage boasts an open-concept living and dining area and a contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and coffee pod machine, while a north-facing alfresco garden provides the perfect site to relax with a book on balmy afternoons as the kids play in the cubby house.
A king-size bed in the master bedroom and triage bunk in the second room double and single mattresses will very comfortably accommodated the clan up to 4 people, with a chic contemporary bathroom with walk-in shower, laundry facilities and a Weber barbecue providing all essentials.
A place to escape the stresses of life and bask in the spoils of seaside living, ‘Iluka’ is perfect for those who like to keep things fuss free to make memories.
• 450m to the beach, coastal trail & Cafe Del Sol
• Gas stove, dishwasher & coffee pod machine
• TV, Wi-Fi & Apple TV
• Ducted heating, split-system aircon & ceiling fans
• North-facing alfresco garden
• Cubby house
• Small Weber BBQ
• Washing machine
• Main Bedroom – 1 x King Bed
• Bedroom 2 – 1 x Triage Bunk Single + Double
2 Car Spaces