Best position in Safety Beach - Book Now
Enjoy stunning bay views from this beautiful tri-level beach house. Luxury inclusions only a stone's throw from the gorgeous Provincia Cafe, and beach front. "Saltair" comfortably accommodates a maximum of 13 guests.
Open plan living downstairs and a fully enclosed outdoor courtyard. Mid level there is a balcony with water views and topped off with a generous timber roof top deck with stunning water views over Port Phillip Bay and rural views from Arthurs Seat to Mt Martha. Enjoy spectacular sunshine, sunsets and twinkling night lights relaxing on the roof top lounge.
It's not called Safety Beach for nothing, walk to the Peninsula's safest, clean swimming beach and playground only 2 houses away, you can take the kayaks out for a paddle. Provincia Cafe, Chemist Warehouse and Lazy Joes gourmet pizza just across the street and Safety Beach Sail Club just 400m away. Bring your boat or jet ski and launch it just across the road. There is a walking track along the foreshore, bring your clubs for a round of golf and if you want to go into Dromana village shops or to the pub it's about a 30 minute walk or 5 min drive along the foreshore.
Take a short drive to the Mornington Peninsulas best:
- Wineries and restaurants
- Peninsula natural Hot Springs,
- World class golf courses including Moonah Links, Portsea & Sorrento,
- Choice of cuisine at the many restaurants
- Drive-In movies
- Fishing boats leave from Rosebud daily
- Walking trails in the National Parks and State Forests,
- Sorrento-Queenscliff car ferry to the Great Ocean Road.
- Strawberry farm, breweries, Arthurs seat, Maze Gardens .....the tourist information centre is a few minutes drive in Dromana
This amazing home comprises:
Bed 1 - King Bed
Bed 2 - Double Bed Ground Floor
Bed 3 - 1 x Queen, 1 x set single over single bunks
Bed 4 - 1 x set single over double bunk and 1 x set single over single bunk
Please note linen is not included as mentioned below.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating in all bedrooms & main lounge room plus wood burning coonara
- Outdoor courtyard, with 10-12 seater table, outdoor shower and twin roasting hood BBQ
- Roof top timber deck with 360 degree views, corner lounge and 6 seater table & chairs
- Single carport, can fit two cars in tandem or boat/ caravan and third carspace in front of garage garage used for storage of kayaks etc only
- Kitchen has dishwasher and wine cooler
- Chilled filtered water and ice maker in fridge
- Large LED TV with Blu-Ray/dvd player with bluetooth soundbar
- Washer/Dryer and ironing facilities, hairdryer
- 2 x single person sea kayaks with life vests Vests must be worn, guests use at own risk
- Plentiful lemon tree, help yourself
- Check in is from 2pm and checkout at 11am unless by other arrangement
- Available All Year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping max 13 guests. [Doonas & pillows are provided]
- BYO top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath & beach towels, bath mats and tea towels or all linen can be hired locally.
- Sorry "No Pets" for hygiene and allergy reasons
- No Schoolies
- NON SMOKING
Tariff payable by direct deposit
The refundable bond must to be paid to gain entry.
Roof Top Deck has glass balustrading - children must be supervised at all times.