Looking to leave stress behind and indulge in a luxurious beach getaway, located an hour’s drive from Melbourne? Or are you looking for an oasis of calm for a romantic escape with that special person in the heart of Victoria's finest gourmet food and wine region? Or perhaps somewhere to stay and explore the Peninsula while attending a wedding or local function? A book-club weekend? Family holiday? Whatever your need, this property is a treasure and is ready for you to enjoy, so what are you waiting for?
This renovated family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac location in "Old Shoreham" and only minutes from the beach - ocean surf beaches as well as a swimming beach - the wineries of Red Hill, bushwalking tracks in the National Parks and a short drive from golf courses at Flinders and Cape Schanck. Ten minutes by car and you can choose from cafes, restaurants, shops and galleries in Flinders, Red Hill, Merricks or Balnarring.
Enjoy all the comfort and mod-cons in this large, beautifully furnished and decorated four bedroom home. Capable of easily accommodating two families, this home has an enormous undercover paved outdoor entertaining area with gas BBQ, wood-fired pizza oven and outdoor seating for twelve plus people. Fabulous spa-tub security fenced for all-year round enjoyment. Adjoining large courtyard for outdoor games, table tennis or simply relaxing on sun lounges, surrounded by the serenity of an acre of native trees, birds and wildlife, including the occasional koalas.
- Two separate living areas, each with own library, children's games, large plasma TV and full entertainment systems.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area, eight-seater plus four-seater tables, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, electric cooktop & oven.
- Fully equipped kitchen stocked with huge range of holiday and gourmet cooking items and appliances, including benchtop espresso machine.
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower, and separate toilet.
- Separate Laundry washing machine and dryer with second shower and second toilet.
- Split system reverse cycle cooling throughout house.
- Coonara slow combustion wood heater, wall panels and slab heating.
- Outdoor spa-tub security fenced. Spa controls very simple to operate, instructions provided.
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with gas BBQ, wood-fired pizza oven and outdoor seating for twelve plus people.
We use this property ourselves frequently, so you can be sure everything you need is there and everything works We have several cupboards where we store our things and these cupboards are locked, however you will find ample storage space for your belongings empty shelves, wardrobes, cupboards - there's plenty of room for you to feel at home here
BEDROOMS x 4:-
BEDROOM 1 King bed
BEDROOM 2 Double & Single bunk beds
BEDROOM 3 Double & Single bunk beds; single sofa-bed
BEDROOM 4 Queen bed
SLEEPS:- Maximum of 11 people.
Doonas and doona covers are provided; other linen is available for a charge: sheet sets: $15 per bed; towels: $5 per towel.
Once booking confirmed, the House Information Manual will be sent to guests. Guests are obliged to adhere to the manual.
Pets may be considered, subject to conditions.