Iluka Group Retreat & Camp is a 36 acre property with Group Accommodation set across 2 lodges, camping zones and glamping. The property is stunning to say the least and boasts its own wetlands, bird hides, lake and rolling hills located in the coastal town of Shoreham.
Warrawong Lodge is set high on the hill with views looking out over the valley. There are 9 bedrooms with up to 55 beds. Five of the rooms have Double Beds bunk style allowing for an additional 5 guests. Total capacity is 60 guests
Nightly rate based on accommodation for up to 40 guests. Minimum 2 night stay.
- Large Dining Rooms/Common areas
- Large Recreation Rooms with open fires
- Varied bedroom configurations – see layouts
- Bunk style and single style beds
- Bathrooms separate to bedrooms
- Disabled Facilities in both lodges
- Parking on site – see Parking guidelines
- Sorry – No pets as we are registered Land For Wildlife