Boasting direct beach access, a north-facing sun deck and a beautiful bush garden set over one acre, Shoreham Beach House is the perfect seaside holiday destination for entertaining family and friends. Described by guests as “so relaxing”, this classic, three-bedroom 1950’s home blends retro design with classic contemporary comfort.
Leave your high-tech toys at home - the kids will be happy playing in the sand pit, on the swings, or up a tree. No need to leave the dog behind though, pets are welcome and the property is secured by fences.
If you can bring yourself to leave the relaxing and peaceful surrounds, the local restaurants, wineries, golf courses and boutiques of Red Hill, Shoreham and Flinders are only a stone's throw away.
• Sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms two queen beds, one single bunk and one single bed
bottle of Peninsula Pinot on arrival
• laundry with washing machine, dryer and iron
• open plan kitchen with oven, dishwasher and microwave.
• loungeroom with open fire place and 2 day beds, coffee table, tv, dvd, sound system
• Open fireplace, new air-conditioning split system with cooling and heating cycles, electric heating in all bedrooms
• 2 BBQs 1 gas and 1 wood fired
• 1 bathroom including separate WC
• all linen including sheets, towels, t-towels, tablecloths
Kitchen includes useful items ie olive oil, gladwrap, tinfoil, tea, herbs
• minimum 2 night stay and 3 nights for long weekends
Gate opens directly onto the beach reserve and short track to beach.