This stylish modern holiday home, with an air-conditioned garden sanctuary, is adjacent to lovely country farmlands and only a short stroll to Coolart Wetlands and the sandy beaches of Somers. Downstairs comprises three bedrooms, a living area with gas heater and split system, TV and DVD player and a large couch. The main bathroom has a deep Japanese style bath perfect for relaxing, and a separate shower and toilet.
Upstairs you will find an open plan kitchen/living/dining area dishwasher with a extendable dining table to accommodate 8 people. There is a large double fridge/freezer, gas cooking, dishwasher,, microwave, stereo, TV and DVD player. There is also a split system for heating and cooling plus a separate gas heater and a ceiling fan.You can sit on the small deck off the front of the home overlooking the sea views or alternatively cook up a BBQ on the back deck overlooking the farmland and horses. Outside also features a timber outdoor table with umbrella plus, on the lower level, a bathroom/laundry with a separate toilet, shower, washing machine and dryer.
For rest and relaxation there is a fully furnished room in the back garden with sliding glass doors looking on to the landscaped garden and water features. At night the garden comes alight with solar lights appearing automatically with lighting around the garden to switch on as desired.
* Living. 2 areas with comfy sofas, air conditioning
* Bedroom 1 Queen sized bed
* Bedroom 2 King size beds
* Bedroom 3 Double bed
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Kitchen/dining Dining table for 6/8
*Modern kitchen fully equipped with stone benches, gas cooker, dishwasher,microwave and double fridge/freezer
* Bathroom 12 Bath with separate shower and toilet
* Bathroom 2 Lower level with shower and separate toilet
* Laundry lower level with washing machine and dryer
* Front deck small balcony with sea views
* Back deck Overlooking farmland with timber table and chairs, BBQ and protective umbrellas
* Back garden with a garden room (optional extra) for all weather surrounded by landscaped gardens and water features
* Off street parking for one car
Somers on the Mornington Peninsula is a delightful, unspoilt coastal village with easy access to the beach, local bike and walking tracks, wineries and restaurants, markets, farm gates, golf, horse riding and the Somers General Store.