Position, Position, Position. This gorgeous and very popular apartment is right in the center of town. The front beach and The Baths restaurant is just across the road. Perfect for wedding guests, girls’ weekends and family getaways. Everything is at your doorstep. Leave the car parked in the carport and walk everywhere.
All Smiles restaurant at the back beach and the National Park, with its gorgeous walking trails, are a pleasant walk or only a few minutes drive away.
This beautifully renovated, spacious apartment, with heating and air conditioner, is centrally located in the village and surrounded by beautiful limestone buildings. The Peninsula Hot Springs, wineries, National Parks, and the many golf courses are all only a short drive away.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
The extensive private outdoor terrace boasts breathtaking bay views with a stunning 180° view of the bay, Arthurs Seat, Mt. Martha and Mt. Eliza. There is always something interesting to look at, from the big ocean liners and container ships passing by, to the Queens Cliff ferry and the spectacular sailing and couta boat races. There is never a dull moment.
Alfresco dining on the terrace is unsurpassed.
Park your cars on arrival and walk everywhere. Take the kids to the beach just minutes walk away, or the adventure playground in the historic park just down the road. Walk to the shops and both front and back beaches in only a matter of minutes.
Walk to the The Baths for a wedding reception, or for a fabulous breakfast or lunch. The choices are endless.
• A huge 80m2 private terrace with breathtaking bay views, ideal for wedding or family photos.
• 3 double bedrooms 2xQueen,1x2 singles. All with extra comfortable mattress toppers.
• Quilts, pillows and blankets included.
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine, and some handy supplies such as salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, sugar, and flour.
• Plenty of toilet paper, cleaning materials and dish-washing powder
• Cozy and modern lounge and dining room with bay views
• French oak timber floors throughout.
• Two spacious modern bathrooms.
- One with basin, bath/shower and toilet
- Second large bathroom/toilet/laundry with a separate walk in shower, washing machine and dryer incl. washing powder
• Stereo, C.D. player, LCD T.V., DVD and video players. Plug in for your iPod or iPhone
• Air conditioning in living areas
• Hydronic heating throughout
• Balcony with BBQ, 6 sun lounges, outdoor dining for 8 and market umbrella
• 2 parking spaces
B.Y.O. linen and towels, or they can be arranged at a small extra cost please advise us in advance if you need linen and towels.
Strictly no pets and no smoking.
Minimum bookings of 2 nights, 3 nights long weekends and min 7 nights during January
Long-term bookings considered
We support the Alfred Hospital
- Ocean beach
- Bay beach
- Water skiing
- Rock pools
- Swim with the dolphins
- Dune walks and lookouts
- Many Golf courses
-Ferry to Queens Cliff
-Sorrento sailing club and Couta boats
- 4 Art galleries, 28 fabulous fashion shops, 4 interior shops, 3 gift shops, 3 surf shops.
- Great pubs and a huge variety of restaurants and cafes. Don't miss the delicious Sorrento vanilla slices or the prize-winning fish and chips.