Enjoy the ambience of this gorgeous beach cottage perfectly located in the heart of Sorrento.
Wake up and enjoy breakfast and the paper on the large deck, or take your furry friend on a 2 minute stroll down to the wonderful cafs in Sorrento village.
With your own good size yard big enough for backyard cricket, a large deck with an outdoor table for six people, you can wind up your evening at home with a quiet BBQ.
This well laid out unit offering 2 large bedrooms which can be made up with either a king bed or 2 x singles to offer flexibilty. With a kitchen for preparing meals, a comfy couch and large TV for watching movies and a large spa for relaxing, what more could you want
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
BED 1: 1 x King Bed or 2 x Single Beds
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Lovely weatherboard charm with open plan living and kitchen
- Undercover entertaining deck with BBQ
- TV / DVD player and Stereo
- Full Kitchen facilities with Coffee Machine and Laundry facilities no clothes dryer
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Spa Bath in bathroom
- Kids are catered for with safe grassy garden
- Cottage No. 2 is Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred.
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces