RELAX, UNWIND, ENJOY!
A charming apartment just for two... only a minute's stroll to beautiful Tideways Beach.
Located in a delightful garden setting, surrounded by tall trees and the sounds of song-birds, Taronga at Sorrento is the perfect place for a relaxing seaside escape.
The apartment, with its own private entrance, is located on the ground floor of a large home. It features a bright and airy living room with French doors opening onto a private sheltered balcony and courtyard... perfect to enjoy a morning coffee or a glass of wine after a day on the beach.
The property is easily accessed by train/bus from the Melbourne CBD with a bus-stop at the front door.
- Bedroom with queen-size bed
- Quality linen and towels
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Hair dryer
- Kitchenette incl. Microwave, Kettle, Toaster and Cook-top
- 2-door Fridge/Freezer
- Expresso Coffee Machine with complimentary coffee pods
- Electric BBQ on balcony
- Flat screen TV
- Electric fan
All linen and towels are supplied at no extra cost, as well as supplies of soap, toilet paper and tissues..
Soap, toilet paper and tissues are provided.
Tea & coffee (incl. pods for the expresso machine), sugar and milk, plus pantry items including salt, pepper, sauces, oil and vinegar. are also provided, as well as kitchen necessities including gladwrap, foil, paper towels and dishwashing detergent.
Minimum booking of 2 nights, 3 nights on long weekends, 4 nights Easter, and 7 nights from 26 Dec to end of January... shorter bookings may be available on request.
PLEASE NOTE: Weekend bookings for 2 nights Saturday & Sunday will be charged at same rate as 2 night weekend bookings for Friday & Saturday nights.
A security bond of $200 is payable in cash on arrival and returned in cash on departure.
The apartment is suitable for 2 adults..
Strictly NO PETS.
POSITION POSITION POSITION!
- Situated beach-side, only a minutes stroll to Tideways Beach.
- 2 mins drive to Sorrento village with its cafes, galleries and fine restaurants.
- Sorrento back-beach only 5 mins drive
- Peninsula Hot Springs, Golf Courses and Wineries just a short drive away.
- Accessible by public transport (train/bus) from Melbourne CBD...bus stop at front gate
THERE IS SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO AROUND SORRENTO.....
Bay & Ocean Beaches
Swimming, Surfing & Diving
Peninsula Hot Springs
Swimming with dolphins and seals
Stand-up Paddle Boards
Walking and Bike Tracks
Art Galleries & Boutiques
Great Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes
.... and more!