GUESTS PLEASE NOTE:
Taronga at Sorrento will be closed over winter from 1st May to 26th October.
RELAX, UNWIND, ENJOY
A charming seaside apartment just for two... only a minute's stroll to beautiful Tideways Beach.
Located in a delightful garden setting, surrounded by tall trees and the sounds of song-birds... a perfect choice for a relaxing seaside escape.
With its own private entrance, the apartment ,is located on the ground floor of a large home.
French doors open onto a private sheltered deck ... perfect for enjoying a morning coffee or a glass of wine after a day on the beach.
Easy access from Melbourne CBD by train/bus, Frankston-Portseas Bus 788 stops at front gate..
- Bedroom with Queen-size bed
- Separate Living Room
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Hair dryer
- 2-door Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Expresso Coffee Machine, Cook-top, Kettle, Toaster
- Electric BBQ on balcony
- Flat screen TV
- Electric fan
Fresh linen and towels.
Soap,shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, tissues..
Selection of teas & coffee incl. pods for coffee machine
Milk & Sugar, plus pantry items including salt, pepper, sauces, oil and vinegar
Paper towels, Gladwrap, foil and dish-washing detergent.
Minimum booking of 2 nights, 3 nights for long weekends, 4 nights Easter, and 7 nights from 24 Dec to end of January... shorter bookings may be available on request.
PLEASE NOTE: 2-night bookings for Saturday/Sunday nights will be charged same rate as 2-night weekend bookings for Friday/Saturday nights.
A security bond of $200 is payable in cash on arrival and returned in cash on departure.
The apartment is suitable for 2 adults..
Strictly NO PETS.
POSITION POSITION POSITION
- Situated beach-side, only a minutes stroll to Tideways Beach.
- 2 mins drive to Sorrento village with its cafes, galleries and fine restaurants.
- Sorrento back-beach only 5 mins drive
- Peninsula Hot Springs, Golf Courses and Wineries just a short drive away.
- Accessible by public transport,b bus stop outside front gate.
THERE IS SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO AROUND SORRENTO.....
- Bay & Ocean Beaches
- Swimming, Surfing & Diving
- Peninsula Hot Springs
- World-class Golf Courses
- Swimming with dolphins and seals
- Stand-up Paddle Boards
- Walking and Bike Tracks
- Art Galleries & Boutiques
- Great Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes .... and more