A fabulous Sorrento getaway, this traditional beach house is set in a great location within easy 7 mins walking distance of the vibrant village shops and cafes, beautiful bay and ocean beaches.
Bay Cottage Sorrento is an appealing older style 3 bedroom cottage that has recently been updated.Perfect for the easy weekend escape, the property features polished timber floors,open plan living and new furnishings.
The fully equipped kitchen is light and clean and comes equipped with Miele appliances and a dishwasher.Sliding doors from the kitchenopen to a sunny deck perfect for barbecues on a balmy night, while two comfortable bedrooms, both with built in robes, share the neat timber lined bathroom and a separate dual access toilet complete the main floor. Downstairs via external stairsis a large kids retreat / bunk room and bathroom / laundry.
There is a large backyard which is perfect for a game of cricket and room for your furry friend to roam by prior arrangement.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed and Single Bunk Bed Set please note that the 3rd bedroom is currently accessed via external stairs
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- House has recently been repainted inside and out, bathroom has been updated and new furniture throughout
- Entertaining deck with outside dining and BBQ
- Open fireplace, heating and air conditioning
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Separate guest quarters with own entrance on ground floor with own bathroom
- TV / DVD player and Stereo
- Fully fenced, Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35per head
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces