A fabulous Sorrento getaway, this traditional beach house is set in a great location within easy 7 mins walking distance of the vibrant village shops and cafes, beautiful bay and ocean beaches.
Featuring an appealing older style 3 bedroom cottage, with polished timber floors, open plan living and new furnishings and a brand new oversized entertaining deck overlooking the lovely established backyard which is perfect for a game of cricket and room for your furry friend to roam by prior arrangement.
The fully equipped kitchen is light and clean and comes equipped with Miele appliances and a dishwasher. Sliding doors from the kitchen open to a sunny deck, perfect for barbecues on a balmy night, while the main floor is completed withtwo comfortable bedrooms, both with built in robes, share the brand new main family bathroom with underfloor heating, separate shower, and full size bath and a separate dual access toilet. Downstairs via a new internal staircase is a large kids' retreat / bunk room and bathroom / laundry.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed and Single Bunk Bed Set
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc bath
- House has recently been repainted inside and out, bathroom has been renovated and new furniture throughout
- 2 x entertaining decks with outside dining and BBQ
- Open fireplace, heating and air conditioning in lounge, fans in bedrooms
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Separate guest quarters on ground floor with own bathroom and access to new deck
- TV / DVD player and Stereo
- Fully fenced, Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head or BYO
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces