Stylish beach house with modern amenities and Sorrento charm, suitable for families, girls weekends or golfing weekends. Also a great location for wedding guests celebrating at ‘The Baths’. This fabulous beach house is well located within a 7 minute easy walk from the shopping and café strip and 50 metres from the National Park which offers 20km of scenic walking tracks from Portsea to Cape Schank. Similarly, a 2 minute drive provides access to both Bay and Surf Beaches.
The house permits up to 10 people though is most suitable for 8 adults and a maximum of 2 children as follows:
Bedroom 1: 1 x King ensemble bedroom (master suite with ensuite Japanese style bathroom including sunken bath and walk in shower)
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen ensemble bedroom on ground level (air conditioned to also service loft above) and
Loft level above (requiring ladder climb not suitable for children under 7: Note: the loft does not offer full head height):
1 x Queen mattress and
1 x Double mattress
Bedroom 3: Mezzanine level open above lounge area (can also be used as a secondary living area):
2 x Double ensembles and
1 x Single ensemble
• Large North-west facing entertaining deck with outdoor setting, gas (mains) barbeque, 3 sun lounges and access to outdoor shower.
• Bi-fold doors opening up the front of the home to maintain seamless outdoor/indoor living, including breakfast/ servery bar.
• Fully equipped modern kitchen (gas hob and electric oven) with quiet dishwasher.
• Large Plasma TV
• Additional LED television in master bedroom.
• Two large modern bathrooms (one is ensuite to master bedroom)
• Fully equipped laundry with washer and dryer, ironing board, iron and cleaning equipment. Separate utility deck off laundry.
1) No bookings by adults under 25 (insurance requirement)
2) No ‘Schoolies’
3) No pets allowed within the house or garden
4) “No Smoking” inside the house
5) “No parties or functions’ rule applies.
6) Cleaning: Your rental includes a 90 minute standard clean. You are required to leave the house in the same tidy state as presented to you.
Bond: Bond is $1,000; However this may vary depending on the number of guests and length of stay.
Payment: By internet transfer only (no credit card payment facilities available)
Enquiries: When making enquiries on the property please state:
1) Full Name
2) Residential address
3) Your age and the number of guests and their respective and ages
Mid week off peak $450/night (minimum 3 night booking)
Weekends Fri – Sun (2 nights) $1,350 (* not including long weekends and public holidays. Note: weekly bookings only 3 Dec 2016 through to Jan 25, 2017)
Weekly Bookings *:
To 28 Oct 2016 - $2,500/week
2 Nov to 3 Dec 2016 - $2,800/week
3 Dec to 10 Dec 2016 – $3,000/week
10 Dec 2016 to 2 Jan 2017 - $4,130/week
2 Jan to 25 Jan 2016 - $3,500
29 Jan to 13 April 2017 - $2,800/week
March 2016 Long Weekend - $2500 (3 nights – 11, 12, 13th March 2016)
June Long Weekend 2016 - $2,000 (3 nights – 10, 11,12th June 2016)
Melbourne Cup Weekend 2016 - $2,800 (4 nights 30 & 31 Oct ,1 & 2 Nov, 2015)
Easter 2017 - $2024 (Thurs through to Easter Monday)