St Loy in Sorrento is perfectly located with the back beach across the road and Sorrento village and front beach within walking distance.
This gorgeous home oozes character and is perfect for the warm Summer months, with an inground solar heated pool and entertainment area which includes an outside TV, lovely al fresco dining area and lush grassy lawn. Guests are invited to pick fresh produce from the newly planted vegetable garden and enjoy during your stay.
Inside, St Loy has been recently renovated. The open plan kitchen and dining area is an inviting place to cook and eat with friends. The nearby living area has an open fire place and cozy leather lounges for the cooler seasons. The 2 bedrooms have comfortable beds and the King bed in the second bedroom can be split into 2 single beds.
St Loy is perfectly set up for your next beach break.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, Sleeps 4
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed Main with ensuite
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds or can be 1 x King Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- Refreshing inground pool with lovely grassy areas and entertaining areas including BBQ
- Solar heated inground swimming pool
- Newly planted vegetable garden
- Home office set up with desk, printer / scanner / copier. Apple combatible
- Stylishly fitted out with louvre windows
- New full kitchen
- TV / DVD Player / Stereo
- Foxtel and Wifi
- Full laundry facilities
- Open fire place / heating and air conditioning
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $75 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for at $35 per head
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $75.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces