The perfect venue for small groups, ideally located on main street Sorrento with shops, cafe's and restaurants at your door step. Only a short walk to Sorrento's wedding venues and beaches.
Features an open plan kitchen/dining lounge area that leads to an outdoor, undercover terrace with BBQ, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
On the top level there is a Queen bedroom and a fold out bed in the reading nook and a bathroom. The lower level has the main sleeping quarters with a King and a single bedroom, 1 single bedroom, Queen bedroom and a tri-bed bunk bedroom double and a single above sleeps 3 people and a spacious bathroom. On this level there is a small kitchenette and washing machine.
Flat screen TV, DVD, Foxtel, ipod docking station.
There is airconditioning and hydronic heating throughout. All the bedding and linen is included.
There is off street parking.
See our website for more information.
WHEN MAKING A BOOKING PLEASE: Let us know your full name, your residential address, your age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking.
PLEASE NOTE: our property is not suitable for groups or individuals who wish to make excessive noise, day or night. Groups such as bucks, football, uni and schoolies who wish to party are not accepted. Strict "no party rules apply".
BEACH HOUSE RULES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking, will result in immediate termination of your booking. No refund will be given.
2. To abide by the conditions of payment for this booking including the Cancellation Policy.
3. The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the receipt. Overcrowding will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
4. Sorrento Beach House does not accept any responsibility for accidents, which may occur to any member or property of this group whilst using the facilities.
5. To accept responsibility for damage or loss caused by the group to building or property. All losses, breakages or damage must be reported, replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner/agent.
6. A quiet period maintained between the hours of 11pm and 7.30am. Noise after 11pm will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
7. No smoking is permitted inside.
8. Ensure that the premises are left clean and tidy. Please ensure the refrigerator is cleaned out, all benches wiped, floor swept and mopped, oven/griller/cooktop cleaned and all garbage placed in wheelie bins for collection. Please note a cleaning fee of $125 will be charged if the premises are not left clean & tidy.
Cleaning / Security deposit / Refunds & Cancellation.
All bedding and linen is supplied and included in the rental price.
Please note that on departure we ask our guests to clean the property, place used linen by the washing machine & put all rubbish in the bins provided. We provided a 2 hour departure clean free of charge. Where more than 2 hours cleaning is required guests are charged a cleaning fee of $125.
We ask our guests for a $1500 security deposit, payable 28 days prior to arrival. The deposit is held and refunded in full within 7 days providing there is no damage to property & the property is left in a clean condition.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to the date of arrival will be charged 15 of the total cost of accommodation.
Cancellations made 28 days, or less than 28 days, prior to the date of arrival, will be charged the total cost of accommodation.
Please Note: All bookings are arranged for the dates indicated and are made in good faith by us at time of booking. We reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise, which absolutely renders the booking impractical. In the event, we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation or dates suitable to you, failing which all deposit monies will be refunded. The description of the premises is made in good faith but no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
We are located on main street Sorrento with cafes, restaurants, wedding venues, galleries at your doorstep.
Walk to Sorrento’s cafes, restaurants, cinema, galleries, & pubs. Sorrento offers dolphin swimming tours, fishing trips, and the ferry to Queenscliff which all depart from the Sorrento pier which is only a 5 minute walk from our Sorrento accommodation. Portsea is the home of great SCUBA diving, Point Nepean National Park & a spectacular surf beach is only a short 5 minute drive or 15 minute bike ride. World class golf courses are all within a 15 minutes drive.
Sorrento Beach House Apartment gives your group a unique opportunity to stay in beautiful Sorrento. Our accommodation properties are a great place from which to experience all of Mornington Peninsula’s activities, & then stroll to Sorrento’s cafes, galleries, wedding venues and restaurants.
Contact us and we will co-ordinate your Mornington Peninsula adventure package: Golf, fishing trips, snorkel, SCUBA dive, horse ride, winery tours, surfing, sailing, swim with Dolphins...
"Perfect for Golf groups, cyclists, SCUBA divers, family groups, girls relaxation weekends, netball groups...."