Leave the car at home
With a 2 min walk to Sorrento village, the location of this gorgeous weatherboard beach house in a nice quiet service road is sensational.With a new swimming pool and sun deck, the choice is yours, beach or pool, or both
Sorrento Beach House has been wonderfully renovated, you'll love the French doors spilling out onto the sunny north facing deck for alfesco entertaining and the grassy garden for kids to play. Your furry friend is also welcome to come and stay by prior arrangement.
A gorgeous home with heaps of character is waiting for you.
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
POOL HOUSE: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- Inground swimming pool and sun deck
- Sunny North facing entertaining deck with BBQ adjacent to Kitchen and Living area
- Recently renovated bathroom, kitchen, living room and deck
- Open fire place
- 2 living areas
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Full Kitchen and Laundry faciliites no clothes dryer
- Heating and ceiling fans
- Kids are catered for with a safe grassed area
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement.Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No Schoolies please and only available for mature adults and families
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $75.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces