Spacious family holiday house located next to an open reserve at the end of a quiet court. Great for kids to run around.
Available All Year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping up to 12 guests.
Pillows and Doonas supplied. Bring your top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath & beach towels or all linen can be supplied (price on request).
Located in Sorrento's popular Settlers Cove Estate, close to stunning Diamond Bay, child friendly Tideways Beach, Sorrento Couta Boat Club and a 15 minute walk into Sorrento main street.
Sleeps 12 people
Large open plan, well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry, 8 seater dining table
Family room features 8 seater lounge with 2 extended ends large TV, DVD
Family room has brand new AC
Second lounge area with TV, DVD
Ducted zoned heating
Dining table seats 8, kitchen bench with 4 stools
Undercover al fresco entertaining area with outdoor tables and seating for 12
The living area opens out to the large entertaining area and the combined double garage/games room can be accessed from the front or the back yard with 2nd fridge.
Table tennis table.
Large double master bedroom with Ensuite featuring double shower and walk in robe, Bed with electric blanket.
Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet.
Laundry with washing machine and dryer. Iron and Ironing Board. Wall mounted clothesline.
Welcome book with menus and other local information provided.
Tea towels, cleaning and essential pantry items provided for complimentary use.
Six-burner BBQ with wok burner and roasting hood
Fully fenced back yard providing security and privacy
Four bedrooms, accommodating up to 12 guests.
- Master Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 with Queen Bed and 1 x Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 4 with Queen Bed and 1x Bunk Beds
Full access to shared tennis court facilities including pavilion with toilets and BBQ at Estate recreation park only 50 metres away.
- Midway between Diamond Bay Ocean Beach and the Bay Beach
- Approximately 900 metres to Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club
- 2 kilometres (approx) to Sorrento's main street restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, local cinema and hotels.
- Shops include Bed Bath & Table, Country Road, Witchery, Seed, Peter Alexander and gorgeous fashion and homeware boutiques including Emia, Saltwater and Debs.
- Within 10 minute drive to local wineries, galleries, golf courses and Portsea Hotel