Welcome to a fabulous family beach house.
Settled in the treetops, over 3 levels, allowing for multi zoned living, perfect for 2 families.
Only a 5 minute walk to the gorgeous Sorrento front beach and a short 20 min walk to the Sorrento main street, this house has all you need for a fabulous family holiday on the Peninsula.
Featuring 4 Queen bedrooms 2 with ensuites, 2 lounge rooms, a Pool/Rumpus room, dining room, open plan lounge, full kitchen amenities and awesome decks off 2 levels, the top with water glimpses, and to top it all off a great sunny swimming pool.
ONLY AVAILABLE TO RENT IN JANUARY inc New Years' Eve
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8 +2 plus a sofa bed
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed Main with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3
- Large entertaining house with swimming pool
- Lounge and dining room / TV's / DVD Player / Stereo
- Pool room, with pool table
- Kids are catered for with a Games / TV room with a Wii
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities, with 2nd fridge
- Inside and outside dining, plus outdoor lounge on top deck
- Large BBQ
- Wi Fi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- 2 gas open fires and air conditioning
- Fully fenced, pets on application. Additional cleaning costs of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head
- STRICTLY ONLY AVAILABLE TO FAMILIES AND MATURE ADULTS, NO SCHOOLIES PLEASE
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces