Holiday locations don't get much better than this beautiful original limestone home. Positioned within walking distance to the Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club and Sorrento Village.
Tucked away and very private, this home is designed for outdoor living, There are 2 decks and a front porch to choose from so a sunny spot can be enjoyed anytime of day.
The beautiful native garden has been carefully planted around the north facing sun drenched outdoor entertaining area with deck and fire pit. Beyond the main deck is a lawned garden for the kids to play. There is also an outside hot shower which can be accessed from the side gate so the beach can be washed off before entering the house.
Recently renovated and extended, this substantial home offers beautiful accommodation and 3 living zones 2 with open fire places, the 4 bedrooms are light filled and the central hub of the home includes a modern open plan kitchen which has everything that you need for a comfortable stay. Sliding doors open the house onto the deck.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed master with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Beds and 1 x Single Bed
BED 4: 1 x Single Bunk Beds and 1 x Single Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5
- 2 x Outdoor Decks, main deck area with BBQ and dining
- Outdoor Fire pit
- Open fire places x 2
- Hot outdoor shower
- Open plan Living / Dining
- TV's / DVD player / inhouse movies / video player / stereo
- Full Kitchen Nespresso Coffee Machine and Laundry facilities
- Off street parking for 2+ cars
- Fully enclosed back yard
- Strictly no pets or smoking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No Schoolies please. Mature adults and families preferred
2 Car Spaces