Tucked away in a quiet location and within walking distance to the Koonya back beach and General Store, this coastal retreat is surrounded by gardens and a private entertaining deck.
Featuring a rustic ambience throughout, the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are framed by large, light filled glass windows that offers a leafy outlook from almost every room. The well equipped kitchen is adjacent to the cosy living area and the much sought after gas pot belly fireplace that keeps the home warm in the cooler months.
When the weather heats up the entertaining deck can be accessed through the sliding doors in the dining room. Outside in the lush and quiet setting is the dining area with a gas BBQ and ample seating for all of your guests.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a main bathroom with separate toilet downstairs.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the lull of the waves breaking in this beautiful home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single Bed
BED 3: 1 x Double Bed and 2 x Single Beds (on mezzanine level)
Also available is a fold out bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
- Entertaining deck with outside dining and Gas BBQ
- Gas heating and pot belly stove. Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Games room with DVD player and board games
- TV and Stereo
- Fully fenced, * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Smoke alarms and Fire extiguisher fitted
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35per head
- No Schoolies please
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces