Beautifully renovated throughout and in the perfect spot. Sundowner is at the end of a cul de sac that backs onto the national park and has acess via a walking track to the back beach. Sorrento Village is a less than 10 minute walk away.
The house is light and bright with everything you need to enjoy a beach break.
It has a large new entertainers deck with BBQ dining area and sun lounges. The perfect spot to capture the afternoon sun and enjoy a couple of sun-downers.
Very private and quiet. All you can hear is the sound of the waves at night..
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, Sleeps 10 + 2 fold out couch
BED 1: 1 x King Bed can split into King singles
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Bunk bed sets
BED 4: 1 x King Bed can be split into King singles
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- New entertainers' deck with BBQ, Sun Lounges and dining area outside
- Newly renovated full kitchen
- Open fire place in open plan living area
- 2nd living / TV area with couch fold out double bed
- TV's x 2 / DVD players x 2 / Stereo
- Foxtel, Inhouse movies
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Full laundry facilities
- Ducted heating
- Kids are catered for with games / books and safe grassed area
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
3 Car Spaces