Brilliantly located and tastefully furnished beach house in exclusive and highly sought after near cliff top location. With bay glimpses, this beach house is situated near all major Sorrento attractions making for an easy and relaxing stay. Forget the car and walk to town, beaches, restaurants, cinema, bars and parks or simply relax at your home away from home.
Absolutely ideal for an extended family holiday or a romantic weekend getaway.
Easy walking distance to all major Sorrento drawcards, including:
- Sorrento township, including cafes, cinema, boutiques and restaurants 1km/10min
- Lentell Avenue beach - great for a quick dip 400m/4min
- Beautiful Point King and Shelley beaches via Millionaires Walk 1.2km/12min
- Historic St John's Church 50m/1min
- Sorrento Park - excellent for young children with awesome playground equipment 500m/5min
- Sorrento Hotel - great for an afternoon drink750m/7min
- Sorrento Golf Course 500m/5min
- Queenscliffe/Sorrento Car Ferry terminal 750m/7min
- Boat launching ramp 500m/5min
- Portsea township and hotel, along fully paved path - ideal for a run or walk 2.5km/25mins
The crystal clear and child friendly waters at beautiful Point King beach are within walking distance via the 1.2km cliff top Millionaires Walk with panoramic views over Port Phillip bay or take a quick swim at Lemtell Avenure beach just a few minutes walk away. Challenging Sorrento Golf course is around the corner whilst Portsea and the famous Portsea Hotel is a leisurely stroll past some of the most exclusive properties in Australia. Award winning wineries in Red Hill and national parks, ideal for a picnic or lunch, are within 30 minutes by car.
Large, fully fenced grounds for children to play and outdoor entertaining area with large built-in gas BBQ.
Includes complimentary Telstra fast NBN WiFi internet access, with free Netflix movie streaming on all house TV's. Tea and coffee are also provided.
BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms, sleeping 7 people
- Master bedroom: 1 x Queen size double bed with TV/Netflix and en-suite shower, vanity unit and toilet
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen size double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x single bed, 2 x bunk beds
Fully self-contained beach house with large grounds, fenced and gated, with swings, perfect for children. Outdoor hot water shower. Undercover car parking for 1 car.
Open plan lounge, including flat screen smart TV and home theatre DVD system.
Well equipped kitchen and dining area, including microwave and instantaneous hot water system.
Complimentary WiFi internet access via Telstra NBN with unlimited usage, including Netflix movie streaming on both house TV’s.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning heating and cooling and open fireplace.
Manicured garden areas and paved entertaining area including natural gas bbq facilities with outdoor furniture and umbrella.
Master bedroom with flat screen television and en-suite.
Child's high chair and cot is also provided.
Separate toilet and powder room.
Laundry with washing machine, dryer, shower and large basin.
Fitted doona covers, pillow protectors, tea and hand towels are provided. A bath towels and linen package with beds made up is available for $20 per person. Otherwise guests provide their own linen sheets and pillow cases and bath and beach towels. For stays of 7 nights or longer, linen and bath towels are provided without additional charge. Please confirm linen and towels arrangements on booking.
Sorry no pets and no smoking in the house. Not available for schoolies events, gatherings or parties.
No separate cleaning charge applies but the house must be left clean and tidy on departure or a $50/hr excess cleaning charge applies and will be deducted from the refundable damage deposit.
Extended check-in and out times may be available - please ask the owner when booking.
Enquiries are more than welcome and will be responded to within 4 hours. Please don't hesitate to ask.