Sensational property, minutes walk to bay and surf beaches and Sorrento township.
Light filled beach retreat featuring 2 large living areas, extensive decking and landscaped gardens. Huge solar heated pool, pool house and tennis court.
Heating/cooling, two open fireplaces, laundry with washing machine and drier, BBQ facilities, table tennis, pool table/air hockey, fully fenced and secure.
The ultimate family beach house, look no further.
It is expected that the registered tenant will exercise due care in protecting the property and contents from damage. The cost of repair or replacement to damaged property will be deducted from the security bond.
- No schoolies bookings are permitted or bookings for groups under 25 years of age.
- Damage or breakages to the property must be reported immediately. If a tenant or any occupant is at fault, charges will be deducted from the security bond.
- NOISE: must be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm and tennis court lights should be switched off by this time for the comfort and privacy of neighbours.
- POOL: - Children must be supervised at all times in pool enclosure
- DO NOT tamper with any pool settings
- SEPTIC SYSTEMS: Do NOT flush foreign objects sanitary or wipes into the toilets which can cause blockages and you could be liable for damage.
- PETS are not to be kept on premises unless the landlord has granted permission. A fee of $200 will be incurred for cleaning & steam cleaning if required. If pets are permitted by the landlord, you must ensure there is no evidence left that it was on the property.
- Please do not park on lawns or garden beds of property.
- Gardeners & pool technicians may need to enter the property during your stay for their regular maintenance visits, we will notify you of their times.
-linen and towels to be left in a pile in each room. mattress protectors and doona covers remain on the bed
- If the property requires additional cleaning, we will send through a cleaner at the tenants’ cost which will be deducted directly from the bond.
- Please put rubbish in correct bins provided and place out on Sunday evening for pick up the following morning. Place the bin facing to the road. Bottles, magazines, newspapers, etc. will not be collected if they are not INSIDE the bin.
- Please ensure the refrigerator is cleaned out, all benches wiped, floors are clean, oven/grill/cooktop/BBQ cleaned. Please note a cleaning fee will be charged if the premises are not left clean and tidy.
- Please treat the house with the same respect you would as if it were your own.
- Guest's mobile phone number is required in case we need to contact you during your stay.
- Tenants will be subject to eviction for noncompliance of above.