For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
THE EYRIE, ST. ANDREWS BEACH
Treat yourself to some of the best views in St. Andrews Beach from this highly elevated four bedroom property, offering two separate residences within the one house. With commanding ocean or hinterland views from every room, enjoy the most wonderful sunsets or sunrises, whilst relaxing in this bright, spacious and airy eyrie set in a delightful unfenced bush garden.
The spectacular setting overlooking the whole St Andrews Beach area provides equal summer and winter delights from both inside and out as changing light and weather patterns present ever evolving and picturesque landscapes.
The open plan amenity enables families or friends activities and enjoyment together, whilst its separate spaces are always there for those seeking a quiet retreat.
The property comprises of an upstairs 3 bedroom house and a separate fully self contained one bedroom apartment below with its own spacious living area and kitchen. All rooms have good wardrobe space, with a walk in robe to main bedroom. The two bathrooms are spacious with the main bathroom upstairs having an internal double spa bath which also enjoys huge views over the hinterland through its large picture window.
There is also a separate artist’s studio off the north facing deck, again with extensive views, to indulge your creative talents, enjoy as a quiet getaway space or use as an expanded entertaining area.
The main house sleeps up to six people one king, one queen and two long singles, convertible to a king, with up to an additional four in the apartment queen bed and bed settee.
You'll be delighted by all this property has to offer
• Open plan living areas with huge views in all directions
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living area and ceiling fans in main bedroom & living area
• Slow combustion wood heater upstairs and wall heater in the apartment
• Double glazed windows upstairs to the south west
• Outdoor sheltered decks to both north and south sides.
• BBQ and outdoor setting
• 2 LED TVs, blu-ray DVD players and DAB / iPhone mountable stereo system
• Separate laundry & lock up space
• Fully equipped kitchen, with microwave, ceramic cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and ample bench space
• Second kitchen in apartment
• New beds and linen throughout
• Table Tennis
• Private outdoor gardens
• Undercover parking
• Ocean beach within walking distance
GENERAL AREA FEATURES & ATTRACTIONS
• Very close to some of Australia's best golf courses
• Wild & patrolled ocean surf beaches, and bay beach a short drive
• Access to renowned wineries, the freshest just picked strawberries and farm gates produce on the Mornington Peninsula
• Famous Red Hill markets within an easy drive
• Horse trekking within a 5 minute drive
• Close to the Peninsula Hot Springs and Day Spa located in St Andrews Beach locality
• Easy access to shopping along the bay suburbs from Mornington to Sorrento or across to Westernport and Flinders
• Choice of relaxed, family friendly eating places to the more formal, intimate dining experiences of sensational and well distinguished restaurants
• Historic properties, gardens, Cape Schanck lighthouse and Arthurs Seat all close by
• Nearby access to National Parks / Point Nepean / seals & dolphins
• Extensive coastal and hinterland walks
• 1 1/4 hours from central Melbourne, and less than ten minutes drive from either Rye or Rosebud.
• Car ferry access to Queenscliff & Bellarine Peninsula.