Architecturally designed private retreat nestled amongst Ti-trees with commanding views across to Arthurs Seat and the sound of the ocean as your backdrop.
Only a 2 min walk to the dramatic St Andrews Surf Beach, 5 min drive to World Class St Andrews Golf Course and 20 minute drive to Flinders, Red Hill or Sorrento, the location gives you daily choices of where to spend your holiday.
Or you can relax yourself in to resort style living with huge private sun deck and 7 metre indoor swimming pool, option to have gas heated for your stay at $120 per night.
60 inch flat screen TV with Foxtel and a recently refurbished chefs kitchen that makes entertaining a pleasure.
Saltaire is ideal for large families, allowing you to spread capaciously over two levels of living.
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed Main with Ensuite
BED 2: 1 x King Bed can be split into 2 x Singles
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5
- Indoor heated swimming pool and outside sun deck
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining with Coastal views
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo and Foxtel
- Full Kitchen with Coffee Machine and Laundry facilities
-Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
-Option to have gas heated for your stay at $120 per night
- No schoolies please. Mature adults and families preferred.
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces