Immersed in a serene beachside atmosphere this deluxe ocean side beach house provides a relaxing haven that caters to all of your holiday needs.Located only minutes from popular St Andrews surf beach, Java House is tucked away from the busy Peninsula townships and offerspeace and tranquility.
Set amongst tropical gardens is a stunning 2 storey, 4 bedroom home with ample space for friends or a family or two. Luxuries inside include spotted gum wood floors and a beautifully equipped gourmet kitchen with polished concrete bench tops.
There are light and bright living areas on both levels which creates the perfect separate child and adult zones if you wish. The open plan upstairs living / dining / kitchen area has access to a balcony overlooking the pool and also opens up to the backyard and alfresco dining area. All of the bedrooms are large and two have full ensuites.
Relax by the pool on the sun lounges or surf the waves on thepeninsula's best stretches of ocean coastline, the choice is yours.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed main with ensuite
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite
BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3
- Entertaining back deck with alfresco dining, BBQ and grassy area
- 2 separate living areas and bar area
- Full sleek gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities
- TV's / DVD player and Stereo
- Open fireplace, Air Conditioning and Ducted Heating
- Fully fenced inground pool with solar heating
- Off street parking and large remote control garage
- Pet friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35per head
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
4 Car Spaces